Carrot Laced Soup – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Carrot Laced Soup using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carrot Laced Soup
- Prepare 250 gms of Chicken with bones.
- It’s 1/4 pack of noodles.
- It’s 2 of carrots.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cabbage.
- It’s of As desired salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of chicken powder.
- You need 4 glasses of broth.
- You need 1 cup of corn flour.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Soya sauce.
- It’s 4 tbsp of hot sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s of Green onion and fresh dhania for garnishing.
Carrot Laced Soup Instructions
- Wash, peel and cut small carrot flowers. Insert these flowers in a raw noodles carefully. Boil them in big pot for 7 minutes.
- Boil chicken with five glasses of water for 15-20 minutes.
- Separate chicken from bones and shredded it.
- Add salt, chicken powder, black pepper, vinegar, soya sauce and hot sauce in chicken broth and let it cook.
- Finally beat eggs in clean dry bowl and pour in soup pot in circle. Don't mix till 10 seconds.
- Now gradually mix with wooden spoon.
- Pour lace carrot noodles on soup bowls
- Serve hot with crackers. You can adjust cornflour and spices to you likeness.