Thai Meatballs Soup – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Thai Meatballs Soup using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai Meatballs Soup
- You need 6 cups of Chicken/ Beef Broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of shiitake (black dry mushrooms).
- You need 8-10 of Chicken balls.
- It’s 1 cup of rice noodles.
- You need 3 tbsp of light soya sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chicken powder.
- It’s of Fresh dhania for garnishing.
- Prepare of Garlic oil for garnishing.
Thai Meatballs Soup Instructions
- Boil chicken with bones and make broth.
- Remove Chicken from broth and Utilise later.
- Taken 250 gms Chicken qeema add dhania, salt and sesame oil in it and chop it.
- Make balls like koftaas. Add in broth and let it cook.
- Soak dried mushrooms in water, later slice them and add in broth.
- Add light soya sauce, salt and chicken powder.
- To make garlic oil, chopped fresh garlic cloves and add 1 cup oil in it.
- Fry garlic golden in oil and garnish on soup before serving.
- Take rice noodles, let it boil for just 3 minutes in boiling water. Add while serving.
- Serve soup hot with garlic bread.