Easy Shrimp and Asparagus Spring Rolls – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Easy Shrimp and Asparagus Spring Rolls using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Shrimp and Asparagus Spring Rolls
- It’s 30 of Shrimp (heads removed with shells).
- It’s 1 bunch of Asparagus.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Plain flour.
- You need 10 of Spring roll wrappers.
Easy Shrimp and Asparagus Spring Rolls Instructions
- While it may depend on the size of the shrimp, I use about 30 medium-sized shrimp. Remove the shells, devein, rub in salt, then rinse.
- Chop the asparagus into 1.5-2 cm lengths. If they are too long, they will pop out of the spring rolls from the first bite! Also chop the shrimp into bite-sizes if they are too big.
- Pat dry excess moisture from the shrimp with a paper towel, season lightly with salt and pepper, then wrap the shrimp and asparagus in the spring roll wrappers. Seal them with a slurry made from white flour dissolved in water.
- Fry in oil, then serve!! To fry, just fill a frying pan with about 5 mm oil. Transfer to a serving dish, and serve with salt for dipping.