Mixed Chinese Noodles – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Mixed Chinese Noodles using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mixed Chinese Noodles
- You need 1 packet of Boiled noddles.
- You need 200 gm of fry boneless chicken.
- It’s 200 gm of fry prawn.
- It’s 2 of egg omellet,cut into small piece.
- Prepare 1 spoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 cup of some chopped vegetables(carrots,Beans,capsicum,spring onion).
- Prepare 2 spoon of chopped spring onions.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chopped ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of green chilli.
- Prepare 1 spoon of soya sause and chilli sause.
- You need to taste of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need as needed of soyabeen oil.
- It’s 2 of chopped onion.
Mixed Chinese Noodles Instructions
- Heat the oil and add chopped ginger and garlic.
- After 2 minute add onion fry 2 minutes and add vegetables and fry well.(Sim the gas).
- After frying the vegetables then add noddles,black,green chilli papers,chicken,prawn,egg,salt,sugar.miced well.
- After 2 minutes add soya and chilli sause fry well.
- After 1 minute add chopped spring onions.
- Then switch off the gas and serve it.