Prawns in Garlic and Sriracha Sauce.😀 – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Prawns in Garlic and Sriracha Sauce.😀 using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Prawns in Garlic and Sriracha Sauce.😀
- Prepare 1 tbls of Butter.
- Prepare 200 g of king Prawns.
- Prepare 2 of Garlic Cloves crushed.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Sriracha sauce.
- You need 4 leaves of chinese leaf lettuce.
- You need 1 of spring onion chopped.
Prawns in Garlic and Sriracha Sauce.😀 Step By Step
- Heat up the butter with garlic
- Then add the Sriracha Sauce
- Then add the Prawns and cook for 5 minutes
- Cook until pinkish colour and having browned a little
- Empty into a bowl then add a little more butter to the pan and add the chinese leaf lettuce and rub them in the juic turn them over and just for less than a minute
- Colour both sides with the flavour
- Then add the lettuce to a serving bowl and add the prawns on top. Sprinkle with chopoed spring onion