Indonesian Gado Gado – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Indonesian Gado Gado using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Indonesian Gado Gado
- You need 4 of Chinese cabbage leaf.
- Prepare 100 gr of bean sprout.
- It’s 100 gr of sneak bean.
- Prepare 2 of stems choi sum.
- It’s 4 of boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 4 of boiled eggs.
- It’s 100 gr of fried tofu, cut in small dice.
- You need 250 gr of grilled chicken.
- It’s 150 gr of granulated peanuts, oven it until dark brown then crush i.
- You need 2 tsp of shrimp paste.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 pieces of small shallots.
- Prepare 270 ml of light coconut milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of tamarind puree.
- You need 2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 drops of lime juice or juice from half piece of lime.
- You need 2 tbs of peanut oil.
- It’s 250 ml of water.
- You need of If you like spicy add sambal or a couple or crushed chilli.
Indonesian Gado Gado Step By Step
- To make a peanut sauce : heat the peanut oil, then fry the onion and shallot until soft, then put all the ingredients (and sambal or chilli) and let it boils until thick.
- Boild all the vegetables one by one for 10 – 15 seconds
- Cut the boiled vegetables in the fair cut
- Plate the vegetables, potatoes, tofu, and chicken
- Pour the peanut sauce on the top of it
- Garnish with boiled egg and fried shallot
- Serve it with shrimp cracker