Wok Radish cakes – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Wok Radish cakes using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Wok Radish cakes
- Prepare 800 gm of Ready Made Radish cakes (find in Asian stores).
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 6 cloves of chopped garlic.
- It’s 1 dl of chopped spring onions.
- You need 300 gm of bean sprouts.
- It’s 100 gm of dried shrimps (washed).
- You need 2 of Chinese sausages (slice into thin slices).
- You need of Wok sauce ingredients.
- It’s 0.5 dl of dark mushrooms soya.
- Prepare 0.5 of sambal chili paste.
- You need 2 tablespoon of light soya sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of sweet soya sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of white pepper.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of cooking oil.
- It’s 1 dl of water.
- You need of Optional: fresh cut piri piri.
Wok Radish cakes Step By Step
- Heat up frying pan, add in the cooking oil then continue with garlic. Stir until they become golden then add in the Chinese sausages and dried shrimps. Continue stir in medium heat.
- Then add in the Radish cake cubes then pour in the wok sauce directly and turn onto high heat. Wok around 8 min… Add in 1dl water. Let it soak into the Radish cakes cubes. While waiting, add in the eggs and close the lid. Let it be around 5 min until smell some burn then stir around continue wok.
- Then turn off the heat add in bean sprouts and continue stir. Last touch, sprinkle the chopped spring onions on top, then is ready for tummy😊