Chinese Chive and Egg Gyoza (A Chinese Home Recipe) – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Chinese Chive and Egg Gyoza (A Chinese Home Recipe) using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chinese Chive and Egg Gyoza (A Chinese Home Recipe)
- You need 300 grams of Flour.
- Prepare 170 ml of Hot water.
- Prepare 200 grams of Chinese chives.
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare 25 grams of Opossum shrimp.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Sichuan pepper (powdered).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare of Soy sauce : Vinegar =1:1.
- You need 1 of Spicy pepper.
Chinese Chive and Egg Gyoza (A Chinese Home Recipe) Instructions
- Put the flour into a bowl, pour in hot water, and lightly stir together with cooking chopsticks to let it blend together.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl while the flour is settling, and mix in salt, and make scrambled eggs in a frying pan.
- Combine the scrambled eggs, minced Chinese chives, and opossum shrimp together in a bowl. Add in the Sichuan pepper, salt, and oil, and mix. The filling is now ready.
- Knead the flour, gather it up into one lump, knead until it is as soft as an earlobe, and stretch it out into one stick.
- Cut the dough into adequate-sized pieces with a knife, and roll out into a flat circle.
- Pack in the filling. (These gyoza are made without ridges, so pack in lots of filling).
- Add oil and water to a frying pan, line up the gyoza, cover with a lid, and turn on the heat.
- Flip them over once they have turned a crispy golden brown, add just a little water, and cover with a lid once again. They are ready to eat once they cook through. Enjoy them with dipping sauce.