Chinese 5-Spice Powder Scented Shrimp Fried Rice – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Chinese 5-Spice Powder Scented Shrimp Fried Rice using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chinese 5-Spice Powder Scented Shrimp Fried Rice
- It’s 250 grams of Peeled shrimp.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- You need 4 slice of Bacon.
- You need 3 of shakes Chinese 5-spice powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Usukuchi soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 of heaping rice bowls' worth Cooked rice (warm).
Chinese 5-Spice Powder Scented Shrimp Fried Rice Instructions
- Cut the bacon into 5 mm wide strips. Mix the eggs with a small amount of salt.
- Heat oil in a frying pan, and stir-fry the bacon and peeled shrimp. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and remove from the pan.
- Add more oil to the pan, pour in the beaten eggs, and stir briefly.
- Add the warm rice.
- Return the bacon and shrimp to the pan, shake with the Chinese 5-spice powder, salt and pepper, then stir-fry quickly.
- Swirl in the usukuchi light soy sauce, mix and fry. Serve on a plate, sprinkle with green onion on top, and you're done.