Thai Prawns w coconut milk n vegetables – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Thai Prawns w coconut milk n vegetables using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai Prawns w coconut milk n vegetables
- It’s of Shrimps or Prawns.
- It’s 2 can of coconut milk.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic soaked in olive oil chopped.
- It’s of Ginger chopped.
- You need of Okra tops and bottoms cut.
- It’s cubes of Squash or kalabasa peeled and cut into.
- You need of Ampalaya optional.
- It’s of Eggplant optional.
- You need of String beans cut into 2 inches cut.
- It’s of Chilies.
- You need 1 of onion sliced and softened.
Thai Prawns w coconut milk n vegetables Instructions
- In a hot pot with oil sauté garlic until fragrant then onions until soft then ginger until aroma starts
- Add in the string beans and okra then season then add the coconut milk then add others vegetables
- Simmer until squash is tender then add shrimps or Prawns
- Then serve