Savory Butternut Squash Soup with Fresh Ginger – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Savory Butternut Squash Soup with Fresh Ginger using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Savory Butternut Squash Soup with Fresh Ginger
- Prepare 2 of butternut squash.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh ginger.
- You need 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic, roasted.
- It’s 1 of granny smith apple.
- You need 6 cup of chicken stock.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of chopped parsley.
Savory Butternut Squash Soup with Fresh Ginger Step By Step
- Preheat oven to 375°. Cut squash in half lengthwise, scooping out seeds (set aside).
- Add seeds around squash on a baking dish. Bake squash, 50 minutes or until tender.
- Remove squash and spread seeds out along with garlic cloves. Sprinkle with kosher salt and return to oven. 10 minutes.
- Scoop out squash and place in a large stock pot along with roasted garlic, cinnamon, brown sugar, and diced ginger.
- Add chicken stock and place pot over medium high heat, and bring just to a boil. Then reduce heat to low.
- Using a hand blender or other blending device, puree the ingredients until smooth.