Hot & sour soup – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Hot & sour soup using 20 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hot & sour soup
- Prepare 6 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled and shredded chicken.
- You need 1 cup of boiled prawns, cut in small pieces.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of white pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Chinese salt.
- You need 2 of green chilies, chopped.
- You need 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of chili sauce.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of ketchup.
- It’s 4 tbsp of vinegar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soya sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need of Vegetables.
- You need of Cabbage, chopped as required.
- Prepare 1 of carrot, chopped.
- Prepare of Green onion, chopped as required.
Hot & sour soup Instructions
- Heat the oil and fry garlic for 1 minute. Fry the prawns in it and then add chicken broth. Add salt, white pepper, sugar and Chinese salt in it. Add chicken, vinegar, soya sauce, chili sauce and tomato ketchup in it, cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add all vegetables. Dissolve corn flour in cold water and then add it in soup. Stir continually to avoid lumps. When soup start boiling then add eggs in end. Serve hot.