Theily: Shrimp w/ Chinese Vermicelli – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Theily: Shrimp w/ Chinese Vermicelli using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Theily: Shrimp w/ Chinese Vermicelli
- You need 1 lb of Shrimp (shelled and uncooked).
- You need 2 packages of Chinese Vermicelli.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1/2 of Maggi Cube (optional).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Grounded Peppercorns.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Parsley Flakes.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic (mashed).
- You need 1/2 of Jamaican Pepper.
- You need 1 dash of Cajun Seasoning (optional).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar (or normal Vinegar).
- It’s 4 of Green onions.
- You need 1 small of chopped bell pepper (optional).
Theily: Shrimp w/ Chinese Vermicelli Step By Step
- Shrimp: Don't Peel (but you can if you want, but I prefer not to. It tastes better unpeeled) Sauté: Place shrimp on non stick pan (separated and not overlapping) on olive oil on medium heat and cook until bottom side is pink, then flip them over then add seasoning and stir until fully pink. Remove from heat and put to the side.
- Vermicelli: Put in hot water and microwave for 2-3 minutes. Keep in water until soft. (Boiling it is another option but not necessary) Drain out water, and take a paper towel and blot out excess water. ?Add green onions, chopped bell peppers, and whatever healthy chopped veggies you like. (OPTIONAL) Put noodles to the side for now. In a seperate bowl or an African Style Mashing Pot (picture of pot has been uploaded) Add the: Maggi, Pepper, Parsley, Garlic, Jamaican Pepper, and Cajun seasoning Then after mashing those together, add Vinegar and mix it's all together to create a liquid. Pour that combo into the noodles and mox it in throughly. Poor out excess liquid and wipe away clumps off side of bowl and pick out clumps from in the noodles.
- Add shrimp to the Vermicelli and voila ? eat noodles with mayonnaise if you like, it actually tastes amazingggg!