Krystals Seafood Egg Rolls – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Krystals Seafood Egg Rolls using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Krystals Seafood Egg Rolls
- It’s 4 oz of bean sprouts.
- It’s 1/2 head of iceburg lettuce (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 of vegetable oil (for deep frying).
- It’s 1 packages of egg roll wraps (20 count).
- It’s 1/2 lb of cooked shrimp.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of cooked crab meat.
- You need 2 of eggs (beaten).
- It’s 1/2 cup of sweet and sour sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
Krystals Seafood Egg Rolls Instructions
- In large skillet combine shrimp, crab, bean sprouts, and lettuce.
- Cook on medium heat stirring frequently until lettuce is cooked down. (about 5 minutes)
- Add soy sauce and sweet and sour sauce. Stir well.
- Reduce heat to medium low and continue cooking for an additional 5 minutes.
- Drain excess liquid and remove from heat.
- In large pan begin heating oil.
- Assemble egg rolls according to directions on package. Spoon approximately 2tbs of filling and seal roll with small amount of egg.
- Fry until golden brown and set on a paper towel to drain excess oil.
- Serve with sweet and sour sauce and enjoy! : )