Mike's Spicy Thai Sobe Shrimp Noodles – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Mike's Spicy Thai Sobe Shrimp Noodles using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Spicy Thai Sobe Shrimp Noodles
- You need 2 lbs of Pre-steamed LG Shrimp [de-veined – de-shelled – tails left on].
- Prepare 2 of Servings Fresh Sobe Noodles.
- It’s 1 Can (14 oz) of Seafood Stock.
- You need 2 tbsp of Fresh Diakon Radish [chopped].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Fresh Cilantro [rough chop].
- Prepare 4 of Red Thai Chilies [chopped].
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Thai Basil [rough chopped].
- It’s 1 tbsp of Fresh Ginger [fine minced].
- Prepare 2 tsp of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1/8 Cup of Green Onions [rough chop].
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Bean Sprouts [left whole].
- It’s 1 of LG Jalapeño [sliced].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Garlic Siracha Sauce [or sweet chile sauce].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Chinese 5 Spice.
- It’s 1 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- You need 2 tbsp of Siracha Sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Quality Fish Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 of Lime [juiced + wedges for serving].
- You need 1/2 Cup of Fresh Snap Peas [optional – not pictured].
Mike's Spicy Thai Sobe Shrimp Noodles Instructions
- Here's all you'll need.
- Chop all vegetables.
- Place everything in a pot. Except for noodles and shrimp. Bring veggies, spices and broth to a steady boil.
- Once at a boil – add noodles. Boil for 3 minutes.
- Add pre-steamed shrimp, bring back to a boil and boil about 1 minute longer. Stir regularly as these noodles will thicken quickly. Know that you're only heating your shrimp.
- Serve spicy noodles hot with sides of fresh lime wedges, Thai Basil, Cilantro, Soy Sauce, Siracha, Siracha Garlic Chile Sauce and Fish Sauce.