Siomay dumpling – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Siomay dumpling using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Siomay dumpling
- It’s 500 gr of shrimps.
- It’s 250 gr of tofu.
- It’s 200 gr of leeks.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Dumpling skin.
Siomay dumpling Step By Step
- Clean the shrimp from the skin and head
- Chop the shrimp meat
- Squeeze the tofu to put out the water
- Slice the leek and mix all the ingredients. Don't forget salt and pepper
- Arrange inside the dumpling skin and steam for 20 minutes