Chinese cabbage soup with prawn and egg tofu – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Chinese cabbage soup with prawn and egg tofu using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chinese cabbage soup with prawn and egg tofu
- It’s 1 of medium Chinese cabbage.
- You need 6-8 of prawns.
- You need 2 packages of egg tofu.
- You need 1,200 ml of clean water.
- You need 5 tablespoon of low sodium soy sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of coconut sugar.
- Prepare 1.5 teaspoon of coriander root powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Himalayan salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
Chinese cabbage soup with prawn and egg tofu Step By Step
- Boil the water, add the coriander root powder, Himalayan salt, black pepper, soy sauce and coconut sugar when the water is boiling
- Add chopped Chinese cabbage and let it sit in boiling water for 5-10 minutes
- Add the prawns
- Add the egg tofu when the prawns are cooked. Let everything set for 1-2 minutes and it’s done !