crispy prawn fritters – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have crispy prawn fritters using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of crispy prawn fritters
- It’s 12 tbsp of multi purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of water – or more.
- Prepare 5 large of prawns – cut in small pieces.
- It’s 5 small of shallots – slice thinly.
- Prepare 30 grams of chives – cut to 2 inch.
- You need 20 grams of chinese parsley – chop (optional).
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of vegetable oil to fry.
crispy prawn fritters Step By Step
- in a big bowl, mix all the ingredients and make well in the middle.
- pour half cup of water and mix until combine, if the batter is too thick, add more water until it forms like a semi thick batter.
- heat the oil in a pan (the oil is about half of the medium size pan).
- spoon in 1 full tablespoon of the mix batter into the oil and fry about 4-5 minutes each side with small to medium heat until crispy.
- take out of the pan and let the oil drips. eat while still warm and crispy.
- can be served with hot chili sauce.