Chicken fried rice – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Chicken fried rice using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken fried rice
- You need 2 cup of rice.
- Prepare 20 of shrimp.
- It’s 1/2 lb of chicken thigh.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of black pepper.
- It’s 3 tsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1 cup of frozen mixed vegetables.
- It’s 5 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 4 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 of green onion.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- You need 3 of eggs.
Chicken fried rice Instructions
- Cook rice, thaw frozen mixed vegetables
- Remove skin from chicken or peel shrimps
- Marinate shrimp or chicken with salt, pepper, cornstarch. Include black pepper for chicken
- Chop garlic and green onions into fine pieces
- Cook on medium heat chicken or shrimp with some oil halfway, remove from heat
- Cook in medium heat garlic with remaining oil, add green onions and eggs, sprinkle with pinch of salt. Make sure oil fills bottom of pan to prevent egg from sticking
- Add rice, frozen vegetable, soy sauce, vinegar and shrimp or chicken
- Add more soy sauce until brown, taste and serve