Yee Mee Noodle Soup – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Yee Mee Noodle Soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Yee Mee Noodle Soup
- Prepare of soup base or any soup optional.
- It’s 15 large of prawn head and shell.
- Prepare 1 liter of water.
- You need of POUNDED PASTE.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of pounded garlic,shallot and ginger.
- It’s of seasoning.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt ,light soysauce and white pepper.
- It’s of pre fried egg noodle.
- You need 1 of PREFRIED NOODLE / YEE MEE.
- Prepare 1 large of egg.
- You need 1 slice of any ham.
Yee Mee Noodle Soup Step By Step
- OPTIONAL USED ANY STOCK AVAILABLE OR DO YOUR OWN PRAWN STOCK,,,,Pan fry prawn head and shell for 3 minutes then ad the water and bring it to a,simmer for 30 minutes,then seive soup and set aside https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/427315-shrimp-stock-soup
- Pan fry the pounded garlic, shallot and ginger till fragrant then add the prawn stock
- Bring the prepared prawn soup or any stock of your preference to a boil and add seasoning then add eggs and ham and simmer it
- Add yee mee noodle bring to a boil and add some dried goji berries and mix well then off heat and serve as it is and garnish with rosemary for extra fragrant
- Below are another prefried noodle / yee mee recipes, i am glad to share with you https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/364616-yee-mee-noodle-soup-with-mushroom-and-spam