Asian inspired rice with shrimp – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Asian inspired rice with shrimp using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Asian inspired rice with shrimp
- Prepare 1 kg of rice.
- You need 2 packages of frozen shrimp.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- It’s of turmeric.
- You need 2 packages of frozen peas and carrots.
- You need 5 of eggs.
- You need ml of water.
- It’s tsp of butter.
- You need 1 of diced onion.
Asian inspired rice with shrimp Instructions
- Wash the rice with water then put it in water and add salt and let it boil till it's cooked.
- Wash the shrimps with salt snd water well then put the shrimp in water to boil and add salt to taste till it is cooked.once cooked drain the water.
- Empty the frozen peas and carrots packs in water and add salt to taste and let is get cooked.(keep the water that the veggies got cooked in to be used later on)
- In a pan,use a small tsp of butter then add very small amount of diced onion and swirl the onion in butter till it turns rosy in colour.Then add the cooked veggies and stir.
- Push the veggies to one side of the pan and to the other empty side add another small tsp of butter and then add 3-5 scrambled eggs and let it fry then cut it into small pieces and mix it with all the veggies and onion.
- Then add the cooked rice to the pan with the veggies and eggs.
- Then add some of the water that the veggies were cooked in that we have set aside earlier and add the turmeric on top of the rice and mix all together.
- Finally add the cooked shrimp on top and mix it with the rice and veggies.
- Enjoy 🙂