Hairy Gourd With Dried Shrimp – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Hairy Gourd With Dried Shrimp using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hairy Gourd With Dried Shrimp
- You need 1/2 cup of dried shrimp or fresh shrimp/prawn.
- You need 2 cup of stock ( 1bottle of essence of chicken optional ).
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s of HAIRY GOURD (OPTION 1 ).
- It’s 4 cup of slice hairy gourd.
- Prepare 3 small of deseeded red chili.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic.
- You need of Season with salt.
Hairy Gourd With Dried Shrimp Step By Step
- Presoak dried shrimp for 5 minute then drain(skip this if you use fresh shrimp/prawn)
- In pan with oil brown dried shrimp and garlic till fragrant and lightly brown,,,,then set aside 2 tbsp for garnish purpose
- Below are few hairy gourd and dried shrimp / dried prawn /hae bee recipes, i am glad to share with you https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343013-spicy-dried-shrimp-hae-bee-hiam https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/399655-eggplant-with-dried-shrimp https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359524-luffa-with-dried-shrimp https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/357123-dried-shrimp-with-garlic-and-chili-flake https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/412379-hairy-gourd-vegan
- Add slice hairy gourd, carrot and chili with stock and simmer for 10 minute with lid cover, then season it and off heat and serve TOP with garnish
- Tonight My Dinner, I Remake This Simple Dish…………..Hairy Gourd And Carrot With Added Tang Hoon (Glass Noodle)