Shrimp Balls With Soy Vineger Sauce – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Shrimp Balls With Soy Vineger Sauce using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Balls With Soy Vineger Sauce
- You need of shrimpball/ prawnball.
- You need 8 medium of chop waterchestnut.
- It’s 4 tbsp of chop coriander leaf.
- It’s 1 cup of breadcrumbs ,1egg and 2 tbsp of corn starch.
- It’s 16 medium of fine chooped prawn.
- It’s 5 tbsp of each of dice garlic, shallot and 2 inches of ginger.
- It’s 3 tbsp of each of sesame oil & fish sauce and a dash of tobasco sauce.
- Prepare of SOY VINEGER SAUCE.
- Prepare 1 cup of soysauce and half cup rice vineger.
- Prepare 1 each of 2tbsp each of gingerpaste,garlicpaste, fresh corinder leaf paaste.
Shrimp Balls With Soy Vineger Sauce Instructions
- Mix all ingredients into paste the divide equally to make into small balls
- On an oiled aluminum foil baked shrimp / prawn ball at 200 C for 20 minute till lightly brown and cooked
- Mix Sauce well then serve as dipping