Simple Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Simple Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup
- Prepare 2 cups of grilled chicken (I used Tyson frozen grilled chicken, about 2/3 bag).
- Prepare 1/2 of onion chopped.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 4 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of basil, or more to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper, or more to taste.
- It’s 1-1/2 cups of frozen vegetables (I used carrots, corn, peas, and green beans).
- It’s 1 cup of heavy cream or half & half.
- You need 2 cups of egg noodles.
Simple Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup Instructions
- In a large pot, heat oil on medium-high heat. Add onions and garlic and sauté 2-3 minutes. Add chicken and cook until warm through.
- Remove chicken and cut into smaller bite size pieces and add back to pot. You can skip this step if the pieces are already small enough for you.
- Add chicken broth, butter, basil, and pepper. Bring to a boil.
- Add vegetables, bring back to a boil and simmer on low for about 20-30 minutes. You can simmer longer if you choose to.
- Add cream and egg noodles about 10 minutes before you're ready to eat. Bring to medium or medium-high heat to cook noodles through. Enjoy!