Simple Harvest Chicken Noodle Soup – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Simple Harvest Chicken Noodle Soup using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Harvest Chicken Noodle Soup
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 3 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cracked pepper.
- It’s 3 of organic carrots with green tops, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of carrot green chopped.
- You need 4 of organic celery stalks chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of celery greens from the center of stalk, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 large of white onion, diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh italian parsley, chopped.
- Prepare 4 of sprigs of fresh thyme, leaves only.
- You need 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of flour (rice if for GF).
- It’s 6 cup of chicken broth or stock.
- It’s 2 cup of fingerling potato, quatered.
- Prepare 3 cup of cooked roasted chicken, shredded.
- You need 2 cup of dry noodles, whatever your preference. if using long noodles, break into quarters.
Simple Harvest Chicken Noodle Soup Step By Step
- chop celery carrot onion potato and garlic, chop celery greens, carrot greens and parsley
- melt butter on medium high in a large stock pot
- add all vegetables and herbs, salt and pepper, reserving potatoes for later. saute 5 mins
- sprinkle flower on top of sauteed vegetables, stir and cook another 5 minutes
- slowly stir in chicken stock, bring to boil, then add shredded chicken, quartered fingerling potatoes, reduce heat to simmer
- simmer until vegetables are fork-tender, and 8 to 10 minutes before serving add noodles
- when noodles are cooked, add salt and pepper to taste and ENJOY!!!