Classic Chicken And Noodle Soup – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Classic Chicken And Noodle Soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Classic Chicken And Noodle Soup
- Prepare 2 of bone-in skinless chicken legs.
- Prepare 1 of bone-in skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 8 cup of low sodium chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced carrots (diagonal).
- Prepare 1 cup of batonnet cut celery.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped yellow onion.
- You need 8 oz of bow ties noodle.
- It’s 2 of fresh basil leaves.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper (to taste).
Classic Chicken And Noodle Soup Instructions
- Bring broth with chicken to a boil and simmer, covered, for about 15 minutes.
- Remove chicken and place in a bowl to cool, strain ick from broth and add carrots, cover on low.
- Once chicken is cool enough to handle, begin shredding meat with a fork. Add back into broth.
- Add celery, onion, salt, and pepper. Cover on medium low, until carrots have softened.
- Add noodles, and place basil on top. Simmer covered, until noodles are Al Dente.
- Remove basil, enjoy soup.