Spicy Thai Shrimp & Kale Salad – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Spicy Thai Shrimp & Kale Salad using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Thai Shrimp & Kale Salad
- It’s 1 bunch of Kale.
- You need 1 cup of Snow peas.
- You need 1 cup of Fresh corn.
- It’s 3 of Shredded carrots.
- You need 3 tbsp of Creamy peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Siracha.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Coconut milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Maple syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 8 of Shrimp.
- It’s 2 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chopped fresh basil.
- You need 2 of Limes.
Spicy Thai Shrimp & Kale Salad Instructions
- Mix kale, corn, snow peas & carrots
- Whisk ingredients 5-13. Toss with veggies.
- Mix shrimp with garlic, sesame oil, lime juice, siracha, basil, salt, pepper, & sesame seeds
- Sautee shrimp in sesame oil 1-2 minutes each side on med-high heat.
- Top salad with shrimp and squeeze fresh lime.