Gyoza style seafood dumplings – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Gyoza style seafood dumplings using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gyoza style seafood dumplings
- You need 1 pk of gyoza "jumbo" dumpling skins.
- Prepare 10 of (size 18-21) cleaned shrimp and an equal amount of crab meat.
- You need 2 of big handfuls of fresh spinach (approx. 120g).
- Prepare 1/4 of of a medium onion.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
Gyoza style seafood dumplings Instructions
- Place all of the ingredients except the gyoza skins in a food processor or blender and blitz into a paste.
- Carefully separate the dumpling wrappers before filling them.
- Place a wrapper in your palm and dampen the edge with water
- Place a tsp +/- of the filling onto the wrapper then fold and crimp.
- Repeat until you're finished then either cook in your favorite way or arrange on a parchment lined tray and freeze before bagging them to save for future use.
- My preferred way to cook them is in a pan with a little oil and a couple tbsps of water, cover and cook over medium heat until the water is mostly gone then uncover and lightly brown on two sides..