Chicken noodle soup with mushrooms and some extras – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Chicken noodle soup with mushrooms and some extras using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken noodle soup with mushrooms and some extras
- You need 2 cups of roasted chicken (left over or store).
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 1 of whole onion.
- You need 2 of green onion stalks.
- Prepare 1 of bouillon cube.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of adobo seasoning.
- You need 6 of whole allspice.
- Prepare 1 pinch of cardamom (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mushrooms (your choice).
- You need 1 can of chicken broth.
- It’s 2-4 cups of water.
- Prepare 2 cups of egg noodles.
- Prepare of Boiled eggs ( I made 4).
- Prepare of Seasonings:.
- You need of cilantro.
- Prepare of ketchup.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- You need of hot sauce.
Chicken noodle soup with mushrooms and some extras Step By Step
- Take roasted chicken and 2 tablespoons of butter and let that simmer together, stirring it.
- Then add adobo, garlic, pepper, cardamom, green onions, onions, bouillon cube, stir then add chicken broth and water.
- Let that come to a boil then add noodles turn heat back down to med. P.S. make sure eggs are boiling as well
- Let it cook till noodles are done and serve.
- I add 1 egg, cilantro, soy sauce, ketchup, hot sauce and more green onions.
- Most call this yaka mein but i just call it chicken soup with mushrooms and some extras. As with any recipe you can switch up the seasonings to your liking but those other ingredients I wouldn't.