thai chicken, butternut squash and noodle soup – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook thai chicken, butternut squash and noodle soup using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of thai chicken, butternut squash and noodle soup
- It’s 1 of chopped red chilli.
- Prepare 1 bunch of spring onion.
- You need 1 can of low fat coconut milk.
- It’s 2 clove of crushed garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander.
- It’s 1 of juice and zest of lime.
- It’s 1 dash of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 of roasted butternut squash.
- Prepare 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 1 pinch of freshly ground black pepper.
- You need 3 bunch of ready to cook noodles.
- It’s 1 of cooked chopped chicken.
- It’s 1 each of chicken stock cube.
thai chicken, butternut squash and noodle soup Step By Step
- roast peeled and seeded butternut squash in oven
- chop spring onions and deseeded red chilli and fry gently with the garlic
- add the rest of the ingredients including the butternut squash but not the chicken and bring to the boil then liquidise until smooth
- add the chicken and noodles and stir until everthing is heated and thoroughly mixed