Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup
- It’s 3 of Chicken thigh fillet.
- You need 3 medium of potatoes, washed.
- It’s 2 medium of carrots, sliced.
- You need 3 of Rasher bacon, diced.
- You need 1 medium of brown onion, chopped.
- You need 2 of Celery stalks, sliced.
- You need 3/4 cup of Peas and corn.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Ground cumin.
- It’s 2 tsp of Ground coriander.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Turmeric.
- You need 2 tbsp of Chopped parsley.
- You need 2 of Litres Chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 of pack 2 min noodles, crushed.
- It’s 1 of Salt & pepper to taste.
Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup Instructions
- Coat chicken in parsley, cumin, coriander, cayenne and turmeric. Cover and place in fridge while you prepare your veges.
- In a large non stick pot, fry onion and bacon and set aside. Brown chicken and set aside. Now add stock, potatoes, carrot, celery and bacon and onion. Bring to boil and simmer until veges have softened.
- Chop chicken 2cm pieces and throw into soup along with peas and corn and noodle. Cook until chicken is finished cooking through and noodles are soft. Salt and pepper to serve. So easy, so very tasty. Enjoy!