Shrimp Wonton Bites – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Shrimp Wonton Bites using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp Wonton Bites
- You need of For shrimp.
- It’s 1/4 cup of red or yellow bell pepper, chopped.
- It’s 1 lb of Shrimp.
- It’s 1/4 cup of green onions, chopped.
- It’s 2 tsp of Old Bay seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 12 each of wonton wrappers.
- You need 2 dash of worcestershire sauce.
- You need of Toppings.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of rotel.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 pinch of dill weed.
Shrimp Wonton Bites Instructions
- Season shrimp with Old Bay seasoning and set aside.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Add bell pepper and green onion, saute 5 minutes. Add shrimp and Worcestershire sauce. Cook til shrimp are almost done. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Place wontons in a muffin tin and bake for 5-10 minutes in top rack of the oven at 350°F. Or you can fry them softly then put them in the muffin tin.
- Fill the wonton cups with shrimp mixture and top with cheese, then place back in oven til cheese is melted 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with desired toppings, and serve. Enjoy!!