NESTUM® Prawn Fritters – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook NESTUM® Prawn Fritters using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of NESTUM® Prawn Fritters
- You need 170 g of plain flour.
- It’s 1 of level tsp baking powder.
- Prepare 30 g of NESTUM® All Family Cereal Original.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 5 stalks of (around 30 g) Chinese chives – cut into 2 cm lengths.
- It’s 200 g of medium-size shelled prawns.
- Prepare 180 ml of water.
- It’s of oil for frying.
- You need of Chilli Sauce:.
- You need 1/2 cup of MAGGI® chilli sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of natural white vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of hot water.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic – finely chopped.
NESTUM® Prawn Fritters Instructions
- Sift flour and baking powder together into a mixing bowl. Stir in NESTUM®, salt and chives. Add water and stir together to make a thick batter.
- Heat oil in a saucepan to a depth of 4 cm – over medium heat. Heat a ladle in the oil for 3 – 5 minutes before spooning batter into the ladle, ¾ full. Top with a prawn and immediately immerse ladle in the hot oil. Wait for fritter to form a crust before easing it out with the tip of a knife. Let fritter continue frying in the hot oil till golden brown. Remove and drain in a wire basket.
- Serve warm, accompanied with chilli sauce (made by stirring all the ingredients listed in a small bowl).