Fried Asian chilli macaroni – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Fried Asian chilli macaroni using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried Asian chilli macaroni
- Prepare 6 of Dried chillies.
- You need 1/2 cup of Dried prawn paste or dried shrimps.
- You need 1 cup of Chinese vegetable.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 4 cup of Macaroni.
- You need 1 large of Onion.
Fried Asian chilli macaroni Step By Step
- Boil macaroni till cooked.
- Grind onion, dried shrimps and chilli together into a paste.
- Heat pan, add oil, grinded paste and salt
- Add macaroni into pan and fry
- Add eggs into pan n stir fry altogether for at least 15min on medium heat
- Add veg. (Option:chix or meat)