Spicy Sauce /Sambal Sauce – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Spicy Sauce /Sambal Sauce using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Sauce /Sambal Sauce
- You need of DIY FOR MAKING SAMBAL PASTE (RAW ).
- It’s 10 of shallot and 10 garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ginger.
- You need 1 of lemongrass very thinly slice the white part only.
- You need 4 of candlenut.
- You need 15 of presoak dried red chili pepper till soft 10 minute.
- It’s of DIY FOR MAKING SAMBAL SAUCE( READY TO EAT ).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of belachan (shrimp paste).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tamarind juice (soak in half cup of warm water ).
- It’s 2 large of chop onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need of FOR MAKING SAMBAL WITH ONION.
- It’s 2 cup of onion.
- It’s 1 of kalamasi juice.
- You need 1 tsp of light soy sauce.
Spicy Sauce /Sambal Sauce Step By Step
- (RAW) FOR MAKING SAMBAL PASTE (CHILI PASTE)
- put garlic, shallot , ginger , candlenut , presoaked dry chili into a pounder or (a blender add 1tbsp of oil ) till paste can be fidge up to 2 weeks
- (COOKED) FOR MAKING THE SPICY SAUCE /SAMBAL SAUCE
- heat 3 tbsp of oil fry belachan (shrimp paste till fragrant *if you are using )then put raw sambal paste into pan in low heat sautee for 3 minute then add sugar and salt mix well
- add tamarind juice mix well then off heat
- FOR MAKING SPICY SAMBAL AND ONION , you can use any store bought ready to eat sambal oelek too
- with oil brown onion then add 2 tbsp of cooked spicy sambal and mix well
- add light soy sauce and kalamansi juice miz well then off heat and serve