Homemade chicken noodle soup, with a kick. – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Homemade chicken noodle soup, with a kick. using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade chicken noodle soup, with a kick.
- It’s 6 of boneless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 3 of boneless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 of large boxes of Swansons chicken broth.
- It’s 4-5 stalks of celery.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of garlic salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon pepper seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of blackening or cajun seasoning.
- You need 5-6 of shakes of Tabasco.
- It’s 2 of Large packages of Grandmas Egg Noodles (in the frozen section).
Homemade chicken noodle soup, with a kick. Step By Step
- In a large stock pot cook the chicken completely covered with water, thus will start a stock for you..
- Add all of the seasonings and cook for 2 hours.. stir so the meat doesnt stick. Once the meat is cooked and can be shredded it is time to add the 2 large boxes of chicken broth. Bring back to a boil.
- Once boiling again add the 2 large packages of Grandmas Egg Noodles and cook on low stir often for 1 more hour or till the noodles are done.