Hong Kong Style Spicy Deep Fried Shrimp – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Hong Kong Style Spicy Deep Fried Shrimp using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hong Kong Style Spicy Deep Fried Shrimp
- It’s 10 of Shrimp.
- Prepare 5 clove of Finely chopped garlic.
- You need 200 ml of Panko.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil (or onion-infused oil).
- Prepare 5 of Red chili peppers.
- It’s 1 dash of ★Finely chopped ginger.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of ★Sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 of ★Japanese leek.
- Prepare 1 of generous amount Salt and pepper (or Krazy Salt).
Hong Kong Style Spicy Deep Fried Shrimp Instructions
- Prepare the shrimp (devein, etc.) and pat dry. Dust with katakuriko.
- Deep fry the shrimp.
- Put the vegetable oil listed above in a frying pan, and stir fry the garlic and chili peppers.
- Add the panko and the deep fried shrimp from Step 2, as well as the ★ ingredients, and stir fry.
- Season with salt and pepper. When the panko start to get slightly burned, turn off the heat. Make sure not to let it get too burned.
- Variation: This is a recipe for chicken with burdock root using the same flavored panko.. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152945-hong-kong-spicy-chicken-and-burdock-root-stir-fry