Homemade Cream Of Chicken Noodle (Kneophla) Soup – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Homemade Cream Of Chicken Noodle (Kneophla) Soup using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade Cream Of Chicken Noodle (Kneophla) Soup
- It’s 2 sticks of butter.
- It’s 1 of diced onion.
- It’s 2 of large chicken breasts.
- It’s of Kneophla noodles.
- It’s 3 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of cold water.
- You need 2 of Lrg eggs.
- Prepare of Add to sautéed onions.
- It’s 8 cups of hot water.
- It’s 2 of bay leaves.
- It’s 3 1/2 Tbls of powder chicken broth.
- You need of Add after noodles are cooked.
- Prepare 16 oz of frozen mixed vegetables.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need of Parsley flakes.
Homemade Cream Of Chicken Noodle (Kneophla) Soup Step By Step
- Cook 2 large chicken breasts. I personally use my pressure cooker, but you can boil or lightly fry chicken.
- While you are cooking chicken start to sauté your onions. Use all butter and a whole chopped onion.
- While the onions are cooking start making your noodles. Roll 1/4 sections at a time with a rolling pin, and cut into small squares with a pizza cutter. Scrap off the counter with a pastry scraper along with extra flour and put on a flat pan.
- Add chicken broth to sautéed onions, water and bay leaves. Bring to a boil. Add noodles after boiling.
- After noodles are cooked add frozen vegetables and diced chicken breasts. Cook until vegetables are hot then add Cream and parsley flakes.