My grandma's chicken noodle soup – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have My grandma's chicken noodle soup using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My grandma's chicken noodle soup
- Prepare 1 of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 of chicken breast with rib meat.
- It’s 2 of carrots.
- You need 2 of celery sticks.
- You need 1/4 cup of of fresh cilantro.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of of curly fresh parsley.
- Prepare 1 of pepper salt to taste.
- It’s 4 can of of cream of chicken.
- You need 2 cup of of noodles.
- Prepare 2 of table spoons of sour cream..
- It’s 1 of half an onion.
My grandma's chicken noodle soup Instructions
- Add 2 cups of water , than 2 cups of chicken broth. Cut your fresh cilantro and fresh parsley, and half onion add them to the pot let it start boiling than dice your chicken add chicken to the pot let it boil for 10 min. Add your carrots, celery, pepper and salt. Let it boil for 15 min or till carrots seems to be half done.
- Now add your noodles and your 4 cans of cream of chicken stir really good. I used these noodles this time. But Usually i use spaghetti noodles, kids love those better I know I did when my grandma made this when I was a kid.
- If everything is cooked add 2 table spoons of sour cream. If you want it more liquid add more chicken broth and water let it boil for about 15 min and stir constantly, if your noodles are done. It's ready just give it a small taste if you prefer more salt add a little more and minced some fresh cilantro at the end add it on top stir and cover it for 5 min and serve.