Creamy Butternut And Sweet Potato Soup In Crockpot – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Creamy Butternut And Sweet Potato Soup In Crockpot using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Butternut And Sweet Potato Soup In Crockpot
- You need 2 medium of Butternut squash.
- It’s 3 medium of Sweet potato.
- You need 1 large of Onion.
- You need 1 large of Potato.
- It’s 1 of stock Chicken stock or 2 tablespoons of stock powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to taste.
- You need of Enough water to cover the ingredients fully.
- You need 250 ml of Fresh cream.
Creamy Butternut And Sweet Potato Soup In Crockpot Instructions
- Peel and chop butternut, sweet potato, potato and onion into relatively small pieces. Place in slow cooker with all the spices and the stock. Cover with water and cook on low for about 8 hours. Once cooked, using a hand stick blender, "chop" the soup until it's smooth. Stir in the cream and close up for another 10 minutes or so. Just long enough to warm the cream through. Serve with a sprinkle of cinnamon on top. Delicious with a nice homemade bread