Drunken Shrimp – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Drunken Shrimp using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Drunken Shrimp
- You need 2 lb of Shrimp, peeled.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 6 clove of garlic, chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ginger, minced.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 3/4 cup of beer.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 1 tbsp of water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of toasted sesame oil.
- You need 3 of green onions, chopped.
Drunken Shrimp Step By Step
- Heat oil in large skillet; stir in onion, garlic, and ginger until fragrant, about 15 seconds.
- Stir in shrimp, salt, and pepper and cook about 5 minutes, until shrimp is slightly pink.
- Stir in beer, ketchup, and sugar and bring to boil.
- Dissolve cornstarch in water, stir into skillet, and bring to a boil. Cook about 5 minutes, until sauce thickens and shrimp are bright pink.
- Stir in sesame oil and remove from heat. Sprinkle with green onions.