Easy Chicken Noodle Soup – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Easy Chicken Noodle Soup using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Noodle Soup
- Prepare 32 oz of Chicken Broth.
- It’s 1 can of Cooked Chicken.
- Prepare 8 cup of Water.
- It’s 7 of Chicken Bullion Cubes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Poultry Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 dash of Dried Minced Onion.
- You need 1 packages of Wide Egg Noodles.
Easy Chicken Noodle Soup Instructions
- Put water (8-9 cups) in a large pot on stove top and mix in chicken broth.
- Add seasonings (Chicken Bullion Cubes 6-8 depending on taste, more can be added.) Mix in Poultry Seasoning and Minced Onions and set temp to medium high heat stirring occasionally.
- Once the liquid is steaming and bullions are dissolved, add the canned chicken into the mix including the liquids that are canned with the chicken as this has flavoring in it.
- Heat continuously on medium heat stirring occasionally. By this point you can add more bullions if the chicken flavor is not strong enough.
- In another pot, cook noodles as directed by the box/bag instructions. Once cooked, drain and add to liquids.
- Add salt/pepper to taste and serve.