Princess' Chinese Fried Rice – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Princess' Chinese Fried Rice using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Princess' Chinese Fried Rice
- Prepare 2 cup of of white grain rice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green peas.
- Prepare 1 can of whole kernel corn.
- You need 1 cup of cooked small shrimp, shelled.
- It’s 1 cup of cooked spam, cuts may vary to your preference.
- Prepare 2 medium of carrots, diced.
- You need 1 large of white onion or.
- It’s 2 medium of size red onions.
- You need 5 clove of of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 of cooking oil.
- You need 1 small of sachet of Maggi's Magic Sarap or you may substitute salt..
Princess' Chinese Fried Rice Step By Step
- Cook white rice and set aside.
- In a large cooking pan, heat oil and simmer half of the minced garlic but do not burn.Add half of the sliced onions then pour diced carrots, green peas and whole kernel corn.
- When carrots, green peas and corn are tender remove from the pan. Use the remaining oil to simmer the remaining minced garlic and onions. Add the cooked white rice and mix well.
- Season with Magic Sarap or a dash of salt and a bit of ground black pepper if desired.
- Pour the mixed vegetables, shrimp and spam on the rice. Mix well and serve in a large rice bowl or plate.