Sauteé Soy Noodle – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Sauteé Soy Noodle using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sauteé Soy Noodle
- Prepare 1 handful of soy noodle (wash and drain).
- Prepare 1 of chinese broccoli.
- It’s of Chinese cabbages.
- Prepare 3 pcs of skillet chicken (cut striped).
- You need 4 pcs of shrimp (deveined).
- It’s 3 of garlic.
- You need 2 tbs of soy sauce.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of egg (beaten).
- You need of Water.
- You need of Cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame oil.
Sauteé Soy Noodle Step By Step
- Prepare all ingredients, heat the pan, then heat the cooking oil.
- Put the garlic in until golden brown and fragrant. Next, bring the chicken in, add soy sauce.
- When the chicken starts to cook, bring the shrimp in, followed with chinese cabbages and chinese broccoli.
- Add some water, season with salt, pepper, and sugar. Drop the beaten egg then stir.
- Bring the soy noodle in, sauteé until it's cooked, and add a drop of sesame oil.