Chicken Noodle Soup : For a rainy day – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Chicken Noodle Soup : For a rainy day using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Noodle Soup : For a rainy day
- It’s 2 packs of noodles from Lidil.
- It’s 1 of Tea spoon of ground pepper.
- You need Pinch of salt to taste.
- It’s 1/2 of of knorr cubes (Maggie).
- Prepare 5-6 of Diced chicken.
Chicken Noodle Soup : For a rainy day Instructions
- Put the chicken in a pot and cook until it well cooked
- Pour out the water from chicken and rinse chicken
- Add 5 cups of boiling water into a clean pot, add the chicken
- Add the 2 packet of noodles
- Add the seasoning that came with the noodles
- Add 1/2 of knorr cube
- Add pinch of salt to taste
- Add 1 tea spoon of ground pepper (optional)
- Cook together for 10 minutes
- And it done !
- Enjoy with cold drink