Hawaiian Island stuffed Pineapple – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Hawaiian Island stuffed Pineapple using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hawaiian Island stuffed Pineapple
- It’s 10 of medium shrimp.
- Prepare 3 oz of honey ham.
- You need 2 cup of medium grain rice.
- You need 1 of pineapple.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Lemon pepper seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of strawberries.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pineapples.
Hawaiian Island stuffed Pineapple Instructions
- Mix peeled shrimp, oil and all seasoning in bowl. Place in skillet and cook til done.
- Slice pineapple in half vertically. ..then gut the inside. Place chunks to the side.
- Cook the rice while substituting coconut milk for 1 cup of water.
- Place ham in bottom of pineapple. Take one scoop of cooked rice place in pineapple. Place strawberries and pineapples inside. Place cooked shrimp in pineapple then cover with ham.
- Place in oven 375 for 10 min.