Prawn in coconut milk. – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Prawn in coconut milk. using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Prawn in coconut milk.
- It’s 250 grams of shrimp or prawn.
- Prepare 2 piece of onion (paste).
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic paste.
- You need 1 cup of tomato puree.
- It’s 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 of Salt as per your taste.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 of Bay leaf.
- Prepare 100 grams of Coconut milk.
Prawn in coconut milk. Step By Step
- Wash prawn n rub half tspn salt n 1/4 tspn turmeric pdr.. Keep aside for ten min.
- Now take a heavy bottom pan. Heat one tbs oil, fry all prawn for five-minute with continuously stir. Now take out all prawn, place in a plate.
- Now heat remaining two tbs oil.. Tempering Bay leaf.. Add ginger garlic paste onion paste n tomato puree too, stir continuously for two minutes.
- Now add coriander, cumin, turmeric n chilli powder, add salt too. Stir continuously, wen all spices start to release oil add fried prawn, mix well.
- Add coconut milk. Cover the lid. Let it boil. Now it's done. Now You can check with fork the prawn done or not. Prawn should not overcook, it can be hard.
- Now add garam masala powder.. Serve with hot steamed rice.